Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
This is an intermediate to advance level 8 week plan. This program will prepare you for the demands of 75-100 mile rides or events with FLAT terrain. By the end of the 8 weeks, you should be prepared to ride 75 or more mile.
At the conclusion of plan athletes will come away with the following:
1) Custom training zones
2) Aerobic extensive foundation work
3) Ability to ride at tempo for 90-120 minutes unbroken
4) Ability to ride hard tempo for 1 hour
5) Start of threshold extensive efforts
5) 4-4.5 hour endurance capstone ride.
6) Improve overall strength
What athletes will need:
1) Open to new ideas and training
2) Uploaded able cycling computer
3) Heart rate or power meter.
4) Computer in order to view Training Peaks and upload ride information
5) Training time 6-10 hours of ride time and 1 hour of strength per week
6) Strength training will require basic free weights or access to gym
1) Two 4-week training blocks set up to be completed using heart rate or power.
2) Start-up coaching call or email (15-20 minute phone call)
3) Mid-point review upon request. Send us a email request and we will review your training
4) Endurance Custom Strength training program included
5) Discounted additional coaching consults as needed along the way.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?