12 Weeks PROTOUR Training Plan for Pro Cyclists / Coaches
Remko MeeusenAll plans by this Coach
This 12 weeks training plan is used by World Tour riders.
This 12 weeks plan is designed for professional cyclists or Pro Coaches who want to have a look at a training plan of a Pro-cycling team. Or use it for there own purposes.
The plan uses a combination of science based strength workouts (on/off the bike), cadence workouts, sprint workouts, combined with aerobic workouts (such as long slow distance rides).
The plan is not meant for beginner cyclist, as volumes and intensities are higher than normal.
This plan is used and succesfully executed by multiple World Tour riders.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?