12 Weeks Start To Bike Plan
Remko MeeusenAll plans by this Coach
This 12 weeks start2bike plan is designed for cyclists and/or triathletes who want to start training on the bike. The workouts within this plan are designed with increasing weekly Training Stress Score (TSS) totals were there's a good balance between the workouts and specific rest moments.
The plan is best suited for beginner cyclists and/or triathletes who have no experience with structured training. And are searching for a plan to start cycling.
The plan uses a combination of science based strength workouts (on/off the bike), cadence workouts, sprint workouts, combined with aerobic workouts (such as slow endurance rides).
This is a great plan for someone who is ready to start cycling! It's a perfect way to build your fitness, and get in shape on the bike.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:57 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|1:50 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:17 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:20 hrs||0:42 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:57 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||1:50 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:17 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:20 hrs||0:42 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?