Alex TaylorAll plans by this Coach
This plan aims to guide you through a cycle of building your fitness using Heart Rate (and some Rate of perceived exertion).
Starting with some base work based on a threshold test it progressively builds your engine so once you have that base you then develop the top end of your fitness.
The long base miles days remain for two reasons-
-To maintain your base aerobic fitness
-Most importantly - to remind you why you probably started cycling in the first place! Enjoy these rides.
Any questions, drop me a line, and please send me feedback about the plan!
All the best,
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?