Winter Training Base one HR
Bikestrong UKAll plans by this Coach
Base training is the name given to the training that teaches your body to utilise oxygen as efficiently as possible. Base training rides are typically long and steady, undertaken at a moderate intensity which allows your body to make the necessary adaptations. Winter, therefore, is the perfect time to build you base.
If coupled correctly with specific efforts utilizing the correct energy systems this will guarantee success post christmas.
Enjoy and let us know how you get on here - https://www.facebook.com/bikestronguk1/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?