Threshold 4 Week intensive Stage 1.0
Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
Aeropro's Smart Trainer/Zwift STAGES are designed for athletes who have 4-8 hours devoted to training. Monday thru Friday is setup so you can perform structured work on a trainer or outside. The weekends are devoted to longer rides or spirited group riding. Each STAGE equals 4 weeks of training focusing on key areas of cycling. These workouts are part of Aeropro's Up Your Wattz performance programming. After 4 weeks you should perform one recovery week before starting a new STAGE.
Our threshold builder program is focused on raising your FTP. Typically, you will complete 2-3 Stages in order to realize some serious gains in performance!
1) Power or Heart Rate or Trainer with Speed Tracking. Yes, we can set some speed zones up on a trainer.
2) A smart trainer would be helpful but not requires. Zwift would make training indoors more enjoyable
3) 4-8 hours of training time
4) Base level of fitness before performing threshold STAGES
1) Assigned Aeropro Coach to help answer questions.
2) Access to google hangout to ask questions
3) 4 weeks of structured training
4) Accountability and structure to training
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:20 hrs||3:50 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:20 hrs||3:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?