junior 8 week built and pre-season period
Marco PinottiAll plans by this Coach
Designed for 17-18 years old athlete or people competing in events up to 120 kms long
The plan is 8 week long and will get athetes ready to the junior season (race once a week 100-120 km events) , building their endurance and making them able to meet the race demands.
Weekly hours are from 12 to 20.
Work-outs can be followed without powermeter of HR devices, being based on PRE (Perceived Rated Effort)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|15:42 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|1:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||15:42 hrs||4:30 hrs|
||1:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?