Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
This plan is 8 weeks long and is designed to improve your threshold power using both your Power Meter and your LEOMO TYPE-R. Your workouts will be based on Power/Wattage, but you'll also have many workouts that will be designed to do specific exercises in conjunction with your TYPE-R. You will have critical instructions on days to help you best utilize the data and unique motion capture metrics from the TYPE-R. This plan will help to improve your pedaling stroke, reduce your DSS (Dead Spot Score), improve your PCD (Power Cadence DSS) map and also reduce wasted energy. These workouts are the exact workouts that I use with my personal coaching clients.
You will need between 8-12 hours a week to complete these workouts and this plan is designed for the Intermediate/Advanced cyclist. This is a great plan if you want to improve and also solidify your current fitness.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.