Performance AdvantageAll plans by this Coach
This training plan was written by 2-time K2 champion and NZ representative Dr Emma O'Connor (Crum).
This 12-week plan is designed to prepare you to target a sub-7 hour ride at the K2 Cycle Classic. This is recommended for athletes starting in groups 4-11. During the 12 weeks, you will develop your endurance capacity and hill climbing ability.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?