Handcycle H1-H4 12 week Marathon Build
Rick BabingtonAll plans by this Coach
12 week Heart Rate based build specific to Handcycles in UCI Classes H1-H4. Heart Rate based program, using the Friel Cycling Zones 1-5, so please have HR zones established via a Heart Rate Threshold Test prior to starting this plan.Hill Intervals should be adjusted based on the course profile and demands of the Marathon event that you are training for.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:51 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:51 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?