Aeropro CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Our 15-week program provides all the needed tools to prepare you to tackle a 75-100 Mile Event Prep Mountain Terrain Our plan can be completed using POWER, HR or PERCIEVED EFFORT. In addition to 15 weeks of training, you will be assigned an Aeropro coach who will answer all your questions. Start-up, mid-term and end of program feedback is included to help keep you on track. Each week is designed to prepare you for the next and progress your fitness. The second half is specifically outlined to meet the demands of 6 Gap.
This program is perfect for the following athletes:
1) Intermediate/Advance riders looking to prepare for mountainous terrain like 6 Gap
2) Gran Fondo preparation
3) 6-10 hours on average per week with a high of 15 hours during longest week
At the conclusion of plan athletes will come away with the following:
1) Re-set of custom training zones
2) Aerobic Intensive and threshold improvement
3) Ability to ride at tempo for 120-150 minutes unbroken
4) Ability to complete an endurance ride of 5-7 hours in length
5) Prepared for the demands of 6 Gap and/or mountain terrain.
What athletes will need:
1) Open to new ideas and training
2) Uploaded able cycling computer
3) Heart rate or power meter.
4) Computer in order to view Training Peaks and upload ride information
5) Training time 6-10 hours of ride time with the longest week closer to 12-15 hours.
1) 15-week training blocks set up to be completed using feel, heart rate or power.
2) Start-up coaching call or email (15-20 minute phone call)
3) Mid-point review upon request. Send us an email request and we will review your training
4) Endurance Custom Strength training program included
5) Discounted additional coaching consults as needed along the way.
6) End of plan coaching review
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?