Chris SellingsAll plans by this Coach
The goals of this training plan are to provide a useful guide to get started with training for a cycling event. There is so much information out there and without the right help it can be really daunting. I'm here to help you make the transitition into road cycling and get you on the path to start training towards your goals.
This plan includes time for rest, suggestions on ways to improve your core strength and why that's important, how to find a cycling club and the benefits of joining one. It also has some practical tips on where to find more information about kit and equipment, giving you video links.
I'm here for you if you have any questions at all so please reach out and give me a call or send me a message.
I look forward to seeing how good you can be.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.