Chris SellingsAll plans by this Coach
This short training plan is designed to give your riding a boost. Its been carefully constructed to give you that top end that you might need before your race or event. It assumes that you've been training well and have a good base aerobic endurance but need something to give you some more power.
As always I'd advise riders to be warmed up thoroughly before starting any training. I recommend a 15-20min warm up to the intensity that you'll be training at to waken your muscles and in the case of sprint sessions, to waken your neuro-muscular pathways. This will help to minimise the chance of injury. I'd advise a good 10-15min cool down, stretch and appropriate recovery routine.
Get in touch with me directly if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help with advice or guidance: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.