Cat 2, Flat Road Races, Build 1, Heart Rate Based
Dan HustwayteAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for Cat 2 Road racers who's target races are on flat courses . This plan aims to improve your ability ride for long periods at threshold. It also aims to make you a faster sprinter to help you in that almost inevitable bunch sprint.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|13:38 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||13:38 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?