Cat 2, Rolling Courses, Build 1, Heart Rate Based
Dan HustwayteAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for Cat 2 Road racers who's target races are on rolling courses . The plan aims to give you the fitness needed to stay near the front of the bunch and react to the changes in pace and terrain indicative of rolling courses. Working on your ability to ride at Threshold for longer periods and also hold higher powers for longer periods of time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|13:27 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||13:27 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?