Ultimate Maintenance Success
Epic Season Coaching • Kevin RokoshAll plans by this Coach
Even fitness maintenance needs a plan!
Here's a basic 1-week in-season plan. Riders can apply it to any week when they want some solid structured training.
One day of short intensity. One day of long intensity. And one day of long endurance. The remaining days are either active recovery rides or rest days.
This plan uses the Workout Builder. So every workout can be downloaded as a Workout File for your compatible device, making follow-along super easy.
DOWNLOAD it to your own TrainingPeaks account today and have a go-to maintenance training week ready-to-apply!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:51 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:51 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?