B 1.2 level Time Trial Build Period (POWER/HEART RATE)
Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
9 week 1.2 Time Trial BUILD program. Time Trial Build 1.2, is the second block of building that is part of our 1.0 series. This 9 weeks is focusing on driving up power intensively with max aerobic, intensive and extensive threshold. Our B level requires a time commitment of 5-8 hours of training.
The difficulty of this program is moderate and requires you to ride 4x per week with the option for strength.
1) Two 4 week training blocks set up to be completed using feel, heart rate or power.
2) Start-up coaching call or email (15-20 minute phone call)
3) Mid-point review upon request. Send us a email request and we will review your training
4) Endurance Custom Strength training program included
5) Race week prep and tips
6) Discounted additional coaching consults as needed along the way.
7) End of 8 week coaching consult
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:20 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|0:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:20 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||0:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|