Chris SoperAll plans by this Coach
Background: An athlete led six week endurance base building programme to help develop overall fitness as part of a longer term programme building towards a targeted objective. Based on using Functional Threshold Power this plan is designed to be flexible to allow you to alter training sessions within any given week to fit in with your lifestyle commitments.
Objective: Improve and develop base fitness and endurance over a six week period.
Requirements: Preferably Power Meter but can be adapted to Heart Rate realtively easily. Indoor trainer is needed.
NOTE: This plan is developed on basis of using functional threshold power. To maximise the benefits of this it is recommend to conduct functional threshold power test prior to starting to ensure correct setting of training zones.
Please get in touch if you have any questions related to this plan. We are always happy to assist and would appreciate your feedback.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?