Cat 4 Road Racer, Racing Block, Saturday Races, Heart Rate Based
Dan HustwayteAll plans by this Coach
This is a 4 week Racing block to Cat 4 cyclists taking there first steps into racing. The aim of this training block is prepare improve your Anaerobic Endurance and Sprint Power whilst giving you maximum race experience. With a race scheduled each Saturday you will be able to learn the ins and outs of racing quickly whilst still getting adequate training in the week to help make you stronger.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:29 hrs||2:45 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:29 hrs||2:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?