Complete Pre Season to Mid season Plan: 30 Weeks
Chad AndrewsAll plans by this Coach
This is the perfect program for enthusiasts cyclists to start the year off on the right foot. It is tailored made for athletes who can train from 5-12 hours a week. Ideally you would start this Training Plan in the December - Late January Time frame.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:17 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|1:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:00 hrs||0:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:17 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:00 hrs||0:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?