Cat 4 Road Racer, Pre Season Base 3 Plan With Power Meter
Dan HustwayteAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week training block is aimed at riders preparing themselves for their first season of racing. A preseason, Base 3 block that focuses on improving, endurance, pedalling efficiency and force production.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:55 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:55 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?