Cat 4 Road Racer, Pre Season Base 2 Plan With Power Meter
Dan HustwayteAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week training block is aimed at riders preparing themselves for their first season of racing. A preseason, Base 2 block that focuses on improving, endurance, pedalling efficiency and force production. Peaksware is not responsible for the plan's content and the user assumes all responsibility when using this plan
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:45 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:45 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?