Novice Time Trialer - (30min+ 10 MILE TT Time) 8 Week (HR)
BikestrongUKAll plans by this Coach
Do you want to achieve the best time trial form of your Life?
The training in this plan is proven to work and has already won a National Silver Medal!
The Plan is designed for men and women road cyclists and triathletes who are a complete novice to intermediate level racer. + 30min 10Mile TT and only want to train approx. 6 hours/week. The plan will start with a threshold test to measure your current training zones. Most of the weeks are around 6-7 hours/week in this plan, with the option to extend ride times.
The training is designed to first increase your threshold power. You will then dramatically increase your VO2 power and time trial speed with highly specific intervals. The final weeks will bring on peak form with a threshold test at the end to measure results.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:53 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:53 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?