Jeremie RossetAll plans by this Coach
You never try to realize a 150km road cylcling?
Here's a program to be completed in 8 weeks to achieve your goal.
This program should be used for an athlete who has a good cycling base in the past 10 weeks, about 1000km done. The schedule consists of 3 trainings per week.
Before starting this program, you should train 2 or 3 times a week for 10 weeks during 2 hours at a low intensity. This low intensity makes you able to accumulate the training's stress and prevent injuries.
If you find this program too easy or too hard, please contact me at the following adress and I will make a few adaptations with pleasure.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?