A Level 10 Week Event Prep Plan (Heart Rate Plan)
Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
The Advanced 10 week EVENT plan will provide the needed workouts to successfully complete and put up a solid time at the 75/100 mile distances. This plan is based on HEART RATE
This program is perfect for the following athletes:
1) Intermediate to Advance riders
2) Those looking to complete 75/100 miles
3) 7-10 hours on average per week with a high of 15 hours during longest week
At the conclusion of plan athletes will come away with the following:
1) Re-set of custom training zones
2) Aerobic Intensive and threshold improvement
3) Ability to ride at tempo for 90 minutes unbroken
4) Ability to complete an endurance ride of 4-5 hours in length
5) Improvement of threshold
What athletes will need:
1) Open to new ideas and training
2) Uploaded able cycling computer
3) Heart rate or power meter.
4) Computer in order to view Training Peaks and upload ride information
5) Training time 7-12 hours of ride time and 1 hour of strength per week
6) Strength training
1) 10-week training blocks set up to be completed using feel, heart rate or power.
2) Start-up coaching call or email (15-20 minute phone call)
3) Mid-point review upon request. Send us an email request and we will review your training
4) Endurance Custom Strength training program included
5) Discounted additional coaching consults as needed along the way.
6) End of plan coaching review
7) 6 coached rides for local athletes in San Antonio on the course
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:00 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:24 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:00 hrs||4:30 hrs|
||0:24 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?