Gain 20 Watts in 4 Weeks! Proven Pro Training Methods. Heart Rate & Power, 7-9 hrs/wk
Simon KesslerAll plans by this Coach
In this 4 Week Training Plan I share some 25+ years of racing experience and training knowledge that I have gathered while racing as a professional cyclist and later as a coach to some local and international amateur and professional cyclists.
This detailed Training Plan is designed to boost your 5-20 minute power output by at least 20 watts in just 4 weeks. The training includes highly specific threshold, sub threshold, big gear, and VO2 training to help you gain lots of strength in a short amount of time. *Please note there is a new version of this plan using the TrainingPeaks workout builder platform using power only (see store).
When starting the plan you should have a good base of fitness and be somewhat rested and free from any medical conditions.
Please note you should receive a "Plan Description" PDF with the plan which includes more details and a link to calculate your specific heart rate or power zones. If you do not receive the PDF please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:18 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:18 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?