UCI Gran Fondo Series 2017 (Road and ITT)
Benjamin DayAll plans by this Coach
16 week plan in preparation for the qualification races on the 2017 UCI Gran Fondo World Series calendar with the World Championships being raced in Albi, France. This training plan includes weekly TT sessions in preparation for both the road race and individual time trial at the UCI GF events. Hours range from 9-17hrs per week and average 14hrs per week throughout the entire preparation.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?