Improve your fatigue resistance in four weeks - Advanced program
Jonathan DugasAll plans by this Coach
This is an evidence-based training plan for a six-week mesocycle. It is most appropriate for advanced cyclists who are cycling 8+ h per week.
The aim is to improve fatigue resistance and help you maintain your power output during a time trial or sustained effort. The target intensity is 90% of your HRmax and the interval duration is four minutes. It is preceded by one week of threshold testing and readiness workouts, and followed by a short taper and post-testing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:44 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:44 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?