MSquared Coaching- 12 Week Cycling (Intermediate)
Michael MastersAll plans by this Coach
The Intermediate plan is the ideal progression for riders who have been following the Foundation plan or who already been devising their own training and have a reasonable base of cycling fitness. You might be aiming to complete a 100 mile sportive, increase your sportive speed, try your hand at or progress at road racing or improve your time trialling performance. This plan will address the physiological and technical requirements to succeed in all of these goals. If you are concerned that a plan may be too challenging for you, begin by only completing the core sessions and then, as you find your level and become stronger, you can maybe start to add in some of the bonus workouts.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?