MTB: Cat III - Beginner Build Plan Mountain Bike weeks 9-16
Bishop, Jeremiah & Allen, HunterAll plans by this Coach
This plan is the next plan in the set, so make sure you do the weeks 1-8 first before embarking on this adventure. Designed to solidify all the fitness you gained in the first 8 weeks, weeks 9-16 will continue to challenge you and push you to the next level. It's best used by someone with 8-10 hours a week to train and is getting more and more serious about riding and/or their Mt. Bike faster. Hunter and I designed it to bring out the best in you each day and challenge you to become great. If you have a heart rate monitor or power meter, then this plan will be easy to follow and give you specific instructions each day. Get ready for yet another step up on the podium!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:41 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:41 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?