MTB: Cat III - Beginner Build Plan Mountain Bike, Weeks 1- 8
Bishop, Jeremiah & Allen, HunterAll plans by this Coach
This is a great 8-week training plan designed for mountain bikers with 8-10 hours each week to train. This is the plan for a beginning mountain biker or the rider that is ready to take their skills to the next level. You will need a heart rate monitor or power meter to get the best results from this plan. Drawing on the experience of coaching over 500 athletes, Hunter Allen brings his expert coaching knowledge to the plan and each workout is designed with success in mind. Jeremiah Bishop brings years and years of racing and training to this plan, along with key workouts that he has honed over the years to specific encouragement, you are getting two coaches for the price of one here!
Each day, you'll get specific workouts that will challenge you, motivate you and get you off the couch and out on the trails! It's time to get faster, stronger and enhance those mountain biking skills. At the end of this 8-week plan, you'll be fitter and faster. Learn the power training secrets of the best in the business!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:11 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:11 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?