Adam Fivehouse, USA Cycling Coach LII
31-week 100MTB Finisher Plan is based on an average 6-8 hours per week commitment with a few weeks of 10 hours. Choose this plan if this is your first 100 mile mountain bike event. This plan is designed to get you the saddle time needed to finish the event.
Highlights of the plan include; Benchmark tests and a cycling field test to determine training zones, strength training periodization and core maintenance workouts as well as mileage suggestions. Cycling workouts are both road and mountain bike specific throughout the plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.