Revised - 4h mountainbikemarathon - 12 week finisher plan - structured workouts
Reinout Van SchuylenberghAll plans by this Coach
This plan prepares you in a 12-week period for a 4h mountain bike marathon.
This plan focuses on a steady build up of the aerobic fitness with cycling, biking and crosstraining exercises. After this program you will be ready for a 4h mountain bike marathon.
For best results, combine this plan with a healthy diet and a well balanced daily schedule.
Do not embark upon a training plan if injured or feeling unwell. If in doubt consult your doctor before you commence training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:36 hrs||1:44 hrs|
|4:06 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|0:22 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:20 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:36 hrs||1:44 hrs|
||4:06 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||0:22 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||0:20 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?