Adventure Ready - Fitness for Mountain Bike Tours, Holidays, Adventures and Events
Dirt SchoolAll plans by this Coach
Are you planning a mountain bike adventure, tour, holiday or event? Develop your fitness over 12 weeks and get Adventure Ready. Feel like you need more help or more than 3 sessions per week? Why not sign up for our Privateer Personal Training Plan, available at www.dirtschool.co.uk.
To complete this training plan, you will need:
• A bike
• A bike friendly stopwatch or timer
• Sufficient spare time to complete the prescribed sessions
• Access to safe, off road trails
Additional training tools to help you make the most of your training plan:
• A bike computer with GPS, heart rate monitor with stopwatch function
• An indoor trainer
• A power meter
You can improve your skills and technique by using the Dirt School Mountain Bike Skills App on iTunes and Google Play.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?