Beginner XC Mountain Bike Plan (CCORS) 12wk
Brandon DavisAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to get you as a beginner mountain biker ready to tackle the trails more confidently and get you fit in the process. The plan starts out gradually and builds each week with every 4th week allowing you to recover and rest with easy riding and recovery days. By the end of the 12th week you are ready for your first race and/or mountain bike weekend with friends!
You should be able to ride 3-4times a week and expect to have 2 of those rides during the week for 45-60min. You don't need a heart rate monitor but if you do use one while riding or plan to you can with the workout descriptions. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at either my website or email. Thanks for purchasing my training plan and enjoy!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?