Austin Rattler 100k MTB Race 12 Week Plan
Nate WilsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed, specifically, for success at the Austin Rattler 100k Marathon MTB Race. The plan progresses from building aerobic foundation, increasing intensity and load, culminating with a final taper to race day. This plan works best for the intermediate rider with 10-13 hours per week to dedicate towards training. Training is designed with the working man and/or woman in mind, with rides of 90min or less Monday-Friday, and longer on the weekends. A power meter will make this plan the most beneficial, but both heart rate and power meter zones are outlined. In week two, the athlete will do a field test to establish power and/or heart rate zones.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?