Marbella Cycle Center Coaching
This 12 week plan is for the mountain bike athlete who is familiar with the 90 km distance and has set a goal to finish the next one in a personal record time – go faster than you have before. You must have competed in at least one 90 km race prior to starting this plan and have been riding 5-6 times per week recently. This is an intensive plan designed to push the envelope of your performance. You should be confident riding fast on dirt roads and single track and racing in close proximity to other riders.
This plan is paced by heart rate Zones, cadence and perceived exertion. A heart rate monitor is recommended to follow this training plan. A power meter is an optional (and highly advantageous) extra. A power meter is not required to successfully follow this training plan. Most cycling workouts in this plan are based on heart rate pacing instructions.
Contact Marbella Cycle Centre Coaching via TP or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any training plan questions. Please like or Facebook page www.facebook.com/ucicoachspain in which you can learn new workouts and see what events our coaches and athletes have been racing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.