Matty GrahamAll plans by this Coach
With the introduction of The Pioneer multiday MTB race in New Zealand I have had so many questions about the best way to train for such an event.
Training for a long multiday race is a hard ask, especially when you have a full time job and a busy family life.
The Exponential Performance Coaching Pioneer Training Plan is designed for the beginner to intermediate athlete wanting to maximise the results they get from their training time.
Watch the FREE Train Smarter for The Pioneer video series at:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.