Training Bible Mountain Bike 3 month cycling base period program (6 to 10.5 hours per week) (Copy)
Rob KelleyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is focused solely on creating a solid base with which to build upon throughout the 2015 season. Astrength program is included. Your goal should be to maximize your results and with this you'll have each day of base phases 1-3 planned out. The philosophies are based on those of Joe Friel, creator of The Cyclist's Training Bible.
Good luck and go fast!
TRAINING BIBLE COACH
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:04 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:30 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:04 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:30 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?