EPC Motatapu - 'Breakthrough Performance' training plan
Matty GrahamAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Motatapu ‘Breakthrough Performance' training plan.
This plan has been designed by Sport Scientist and Performance Coach Matty Graham of Exponential Performance Coaching and provides a step by step guide for those elite riders or competitive sport riders wanting to take their Motatapu performance to the next level.
Using a combination of new scientific based metabolic efficiency and interval training along with tried and tested training methods, this training plan will extend the limits of those riders who really want to get the most out of their training and RACE to their full potential at the Motatapu 47km MTB race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:05 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:05 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?