100mi Mountain Bike *Intermediate*
Brandon DavisAll plans by this Coach
Athlete should have some experience with XC racing and have finished a 3/6hr XC race and is seeking to step it up to a 12hr/100mile endurance event such as NUE Series races or the famed Leadville 100. This plan is designed with an average of 12hrs of time available to train per week with a peak week of 15hrs. Most workouts are no more than 2hrs with the biggest rides placed on the weekend. It is laid out for Power Meter users or for Heart Rate based athletes.
**It is reccomended that you perform a Threshold Test prior to starting plan, this can be done at home on a trainer or outside, since plan is based off percentages of your FTP(Functional Threshold Power) or FTHR (Functional Threshold Heart Rate).**
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:48 hrs||7:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:48 hrs||7:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?