Category 2 Sport TIME CRUNCHED Cross Country Mountain Bike Training Plan
Lynda WallenfelsAll plans by this Coach
Are you racing Category 2 Sport but have limited time to train? Want to know how to be competitive without padding your schedule with junk miles? This is the bare bones TIME CRUNCHED Category 2 Sport Cross Country Training Plan. All the fluff has been trimmed and only the key workouts remain.
On this 12 week plan you will work through a base and build period and peak for your top priority race in week 12. Along the way options for cross training, commuting and weekend racing are written into the plan to make the most of the time you do have.
Visit the LW Coaching website http://lwcoaching.com/ to ask training plan questions on our forum, read mountain bike specific training articles, learn new workouts and see what events our coaches and athletes have been racing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?