This is a plan to finish the Trans North Georgia Adventure. It can be used for a the Grand Depart or an ITT. There are many aspects to being able to finish the TNGA and this plan attempts to check a few, but not all of those boxes. In addition to being physically and mentally ready for this brutal event, you will need a solid and tested nutrition plan, the correct gear, a tolerance for suffering, and some good luck. You will see repeated references to pedal styles and technique in this plan. For more details about a bike fit that will change your life and more in depth coaching please go to www.cycletechniques.com I suggest doing as much training as possible on the bike you plan to use at TNGA. Start today with an unloaded bike and add 5lbs of bags/gear to the bike each week until you are 5-10lbs over the weight of your planned bike & gear for TNGA.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.