Johann WykerdAll plans by this Coach
This Training Plan is built around a 10-hour week with 5 training days per week. Midweek workouts are designed for an indoor trainer with power. It is possible to do these workouts outside, but a power meter on your bike will be required. The plan starts with a Ramp test to determine your threshold values and will include re-testing as we proceed towards your goal event to ensure you continue to work in the correct training zones.
Your coach will provide support via email as required.
• Event specific
• Email support
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?