This Personalized Training Plan is built around a 10-hour week with 5 training days per week. Midweek workouts are designed for an indoor trainer with power. It is possible to do these workouts outside, but a power meter on your bike will be required. The plan starts with a Ramp test to determine your threshold values and will include re-testing as we proceed towards your goal event to ensure you continue to work in the correct training zones.
The personalization of this training plan is to accommodate any other events you might want to take part in before your goal event. This plan starts with a 40-minute virtual meeting with the coach to personalize the training plan for you and will include a 20-minute virtual catch-up with the coach every 4 weeks to ensure your training stays on track. Your coach will also provide email support as required.
• Event specific
• Coach interaction
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.