This Personalized Training Plan is built around a 10-hour week with 5 training days per week. Midweek workouts are designed for an indoor trainer with power. It is possible to do these workouts outside, but a power meter on your bike will be required. The plan starts with a Ramp test to determine your threshold values and will include re-testing as we proceed towards your goal event to ensure you continue to work in the correct training zones.
The personalization of this training plan is to accommodate any other events you might want to take part in before your goal event. This plan starts with a 40-minute virtual meeting with the coach to personalize the training plan for you and will include a 20-minute virtual catch-up with the coach every 4 weeks to ensure your training stays on track. Your coach will also provide email support as required.
• Event specific
• Coach interaction
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.