2022 sani2c Static 37weeks heart rate based 10hours/week (Start Sept '21)
Johann WykerdAll plans by this Coach
We have been the coaching partner for the Sani2c MTB stage race for many years and we know the event very well. This training plan is specifically structured based on the demands of this iconic event. This Training Plan is built around a 10-hour week with 5 training days per week. Midweek workouts are designed for an indoor trainer without. It is possible to do these workouts outside as well. The plan starts with a short heart rate threshold test to determine your heart rate threshold values to ensure you work in the correct training zones.
Your coach will provide support via email as required.
• Event specific
• Email support
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?