Lactate Shuttling Threshold module
Daniel MathenyAll plans by this Coach
Modules are basically a building block that you can interject into your training without having to follow a full training build. Great for adding some specificity into your plan, fine-tuning your current fitness and can even be repeated to further build on the module physiological goal.
Progression of Lactate Shuttling dynamic workouts combined with a threshold progression that is great for a build going into racing phase.
Begins with a field testing week with options to complete a short ramp test, FTP (functional threshold power) test, or even longer TTE (time to exhaustion) test with instructions to set your own training ranges.
Ends with a rejuvenation/recovery week that you can flow right into Opener and an event weekend or into another training build cycle.
Can forego a 2nd workout in week if you have a demanding A or B level competition.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?