True Grit Mountain Epic 2021
Dave SchellAll plans by this Coach
2021 True Grit Mountain Epic!
This 12 week plan will help you put the finishing touches on your preparation to get you fit and fast for the True Grit Epic 50 mile MTB race in Santa Clara, UT.
The course uses the Red Bluff Competitive Area, the Barrel Ride, the Zen trail, the Bear-Claw Poppy Trail, Stucki Springs Trail, The Rim Runner, Cove Wash Trail, and the Barrel Roll Trail.
This plan is suited for intermediate to advanced riders with solid technical skills. You should be able to comfortably ride your bike 4+ hours before starting this plan.
- Structured workouts for use with Garmin, Wahoo, Zwift, TrainerRoad, and more
- Individualized power targets based on your Functional Threshold Power (FTP)
- Nutrition and Hydration tips
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:37 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|2:34 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:37 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||2:34 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?