7-Day Mountain Bike Stage Race - Finishers Plan
Lynda WallenfelsAll plans by this Coach
Use this plan to prepare for a multi day mountain bike stage race such as Trans Rockies, Trans Alps and Cape Epic. This plan is designed to give you the strength and fitness required for a successful completion of the event.
Visit the LW Coaching website http://lwcoaching.com/ to ask training plan questions on our forum, read mountain bike specific training articles, learn new workouts and see what events our coaches and athletes have been racing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:03 hrs||6:30 hrs|
|1:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:28 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|1:27 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:03 hrs||6:30 hrs|
||1:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:28 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||1:27 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?