Advanced Training & Routes in Ottawa/Gatineau (Strava links included)
2x4 CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Are you already pretty fit, but want to prepare yourself for the upcoming race season?
This training plan targets workouts that are at or above race pace and are designed to increase speed/power at race pace and improve anaerobic threshold. This plan includes testing at the beginning and end of the 5-week block so you can track your progress. We've also included Strava links for 3 workouts a week so you don't need to worry about where to do your intervals of where the best trails are for longer rides, we've got that covered!
This training plan is exactly what you need to get into mountain bike training in Ottawa/Gatineau.
When you purchase this plan you will be invited to join the 2x4 Coaching Strava .
This 5 week plan is great for advanced riders looking to prepare for a race. It includes:
- A testing week at the beginning and end of the block
- 3 weeks of intensity focused training (2x/wk intervals, 1x/wk long ride, the rest we leave up to you to choose what you want to do for training).
This is a great way to get the extra motivation crush those races this summer!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:36 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|3:42 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|0:42 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:18 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:36 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||3:42 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||0:42 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||0:18 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?